Power in Your Corner
World Financial Group, Inc., World Financial Group Canada Inc. and their affiliates are Transamerica companies.
Transamerica, one of the world’s leading financial services companies, provides insurance, investments and other products and services to millions of customers in North America. With more than a century of experience, Transamerica has built a solid reputation with its sound management and decision-making as well as through consumer confidence. The company’s products and services help people build financial security, prepare for retirement, and protect against financial risk. Transamerica is among the top ten largest providers of variable annuities, individual universal life insurance and individual term life insurance in the United States.1
As a Transamerica company, WFG, and thereby its Associates, helps people create better tomorrows by protecting their families and their dreams.
As an independent WFG business owner, you are backed by the marketing and administrative muscle of WFG’s home office and the support of experienced field leaders, who have built their own financial services business from the ground up: We are all dedicated to your success.
A Few Facts about WFG
- There are more than 61,000 life licensed associates throughout the United States and Canada.2
- Currently, more than 3,300 of our associates are Registered Representatives of Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. (TFA) and more than 1,090 of our associates are Investment Advisory Representatives of TFA in the United States.
- We have more than 1,400 mutual fund licensed representatives in Canada.3
- • Through our affiliated insurance agencies, broker-dealer and mutual fund firm our independent licensed associates offer a diversified product portfolio, which includes products from well-known financial services and insurance companies.4
2. In the United States, life-licensed associates are affiliated with World Financial Group Insurance Agency, Inc. or its affiliated companies, collectively known as WFGIA.
In Canada, life-licensed associates are affiliated with World Financial Group Insurance Agency of Canada Inc. (WFGIAC).
3. In Canada, mutual fund licensed representatives are registered with WFG Securities Inc. (WFGS).
4. Associates must be properly licensed and appointed to sell insurance, securities and/or mutual fund products.